People are the main and the most important resource of each company. For achieving great results each leader needs to have a motivation strategy to create and maintain the spirit of enthusiasm among employees.
This ILM accredited two day course is designed for junior managers and team leaders who need to enhance their leadership skills and to energise and motivate the best from their team.
The core objective of the course is to help you to improve your team morale and performance with effective motivational tools. You will develop a unique leadership style and apply a variety of motivational strategies and techniques to develop an engaged, dynamic and productive team.
The small group settings of up to twelve candidates is designed to be highly participative and practical with significant time for individual guidance. Throughout this practical training and mentoring program you will learn valuable skills, recognise how to maximise your strengths, challenge your limitations and refine your leadership skills.
In addition to training will also receive three hours of online or telephone sessions before and after training days with your dedicated Personal Leadership Mentor.
You may choose to attend the training sessions as a standalone programs or continue to study this subject with Hallmark Online Learning to achieve:
The Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
You will be able to study for your Certificate at your own pace through Hallmark Online Learning. You will receive:
- Step by step structured learning materials
- Unlimited tutorial support
- Access to extensive management and leadership learning resources.
Upon Completion of this program you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a successful leadership style to engage and empower your team
- Identify the positive and negative influences in your workplace.
- Plan, implement and review performance in your team
- Introduce effective motivation strategies
Self-assessment of your motivational practices
- Recognise positive and negative influences in your workplace
- Evaluate and review your leadership style and its impact on motivation
Daily motivational practices for managers
- Understand the motivation – performance link
- Manage staff expectations
- Build motivation through staff involvement
- Team dynamics
- Create interesting and challenging work with achievable targets
- Individual growth as a key to motivation
- Develop a clear vision for your team
- The importance of constructive feedback
- Recognition & rewards
- Ensure fairness and equality
- Manage workplace stress
- Recognise the impact and value motivation
- Adapt your leadership style
- Maintaining the positive attitude through change and adversity
- Motivational communication styles and techniques
Develop a plan of action which creates a motivated work environment
- Identify priorities for your team
- Develop daily motivational targets and strategies
- Review individual leadership strengths and development needs
This course is ideal for all levels of management wishing to develop their leadership skills and competencies to improve overall performance results.
£499 Training only
£895 Training plus ILM Level 3 Award
- Training only: 2 days
- ILM Award: depending on your pace of learning approximately 30-40 hours plus assesment
Training or Training plus ILM Qualification
Course Fees include:
- Three days of high impact training
- A total of two hours online personal leadership coaching before and after training to help you build upon your strengths, challenge weaknesses and refine your leadership skills.
- Delicious light lunch & refreshments
- Course Handbook
- Your customised written action plan
If you choose to study the ILM Level 3 Certificate in addition to the above you will also receive:
- Access to Hallmark’s structured online learning site with a step by step study guide and access to extensive ILM leadership and Management resources to help you with your studies.
- Unlimited access to a tutor to assist you in completing your studies, your assignment and applying your learning to working practices.
- Membership to ILM
- Your Level 3 qualification certification
- We are confident you will feel that you have received a specialised learning experience unique to your needs. If you are not fully satisfied after completing up to 50% of your course we offer a 100% money back guarantee