Developing Winning Service teams is a three day practical course which considers the factors that turn a working group into a high performing customer focused team. You will learn how to maintain, uphold and improve the quality and standards of service and develop a cohesive team to ensure each one of your team members are aligned behind the company brand.
The small group settings of up to twelve candidates is designed to be highly participative and practical with significant time for individual guidance. Throughout this practical training and mentoring program you will learn valuable skills, recognise how to maximise your strengths, challenge your limitations and refine your leadership skills.
In addition to training will also receive two hours of online or telephone sessions before and after training days with your dedicated Personal Leadership Mentor.
You may choose to attend the training sessions as a standalone programs or continue to study this subject with Hallmark Online Learning to achieve:
The Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
You will be able to study for your Award at your own pace through Hallmark Online Learning. You will receive:
- Step by step structured learning materials
- Unlimited tutorial support
- Access to extensive management and leadership learning resources.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify service gaps and team development needs to meet the standards your customers expect.
- Exhibit essential competencies for leading a winning team in the service industry.
- Utilize various leadership strategies to enhance the service performance of team members.
Understanding how your customer experiences your services:
- What do your customers think is excellent service?
- What signals are your team sending to customers?
- Identify ‘Trigger Points’ that cause unnecessary escalations
- Using Feedback as an opportunity for team development
- Identify Service Gaps in your team
- Define service standards for your team
Understand your Role as Group Leader and Service Quality Manager:
- Your role and responsibilities as team leader and quality manager
- Your impact on the team and on their attitude and behaviours
- Learn to plan and organize for team success
- Developing a service management system
Understand Team Performance:
- The difference between groups and teams
- The key factors of high performing teams
- Separate Individual and Team issues
- Define “excellence” for your team
- Establish norms of good practice in your team
- Set a compelling vision for your team
Develop a Winning Service Team
- Identify individual needs and goals in your team.
- Link individual goals and organisational goals
- Coaching practice and tips for service results
- The value of feedback, recognition and rewards.
- Daily tips to motivate and energise your team.
- Create a culture of service excellence in your team
Your Team Development Plan
- Reflect on your own competencies
- Identify individual and team performance targets
- Align the team performance with company objectives
- Design your action plan for your team’s improvement
Who should attend?
This course is beneficial to potential or practicing junior and middle managers levels who appreciate the value of team performance for reaching customer expectations.
- £699 Training only
- £1095 Training plus ILM Level 5 Award
- Training only: 3 days
- ILM Award: depending on your pace of learning approximately 30-40 hours plus assesment
Training or Training plus ILM Qualification
Course Fees includes:
- Two days of high impact training
- A total of Two hours Online Personal Leadership Mentoring before and after training to help you build upon your strengths, challenge weaknesses and refine your leadership skills.
- Delicious light lunch & refreshments
- Course Handbook
- Your written action plan
If you choose to study the ILM Level 5 Award in addition to the above you will also receive:
- Access to Hallmark’s structured online learning site with a step by step study guide and access to extensive ILM leadership and Management resources to help you with your studies.
- Unlimited access to your dedicated tutor to assist you in completing your studies, your assignment and applying studies to your working practices.
- Membership to ILM
- Your Level 5 qualification certification
- We are confident you will feel that you have received a specialised learning experience unique to your needs. If you are not fully satisfied after completing up to 50% of your course we offer a 100% money back guarantee