The Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management covers a range of skills required for working effectively in a first line management role.
This prestigious qualification from The Institute of leadership and Management will equip you with the right skills and enhance your professional profile and career potential as a business manager.
You will gain and demonstrate skills in the core areas of first line management through a set of mandatory units and then through a choice of optional units.
Completing the units will allow you to experience the different skills required to work within management and leadership positions in organisations.
The units in this qualification fall into seven broad areas:
Core management skills
Ability to perform management tasks
Change and innovation
Managing people and relationships
An ideal qualification for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities.
Upon completion of the course both you and your employer will benefit.
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to their work role
What will I achieve from this course?
- Upon completion of this course, and submission of a successful assessments you’ll receive a qualification from The Institute of Leadership and Management as a Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- The assessment requirements for the course will be to create an action plan which will be relevant to your working role. You will be able to utilize these action plans by transferring the skills and knowledge from this course and implement improvements in your role and your workplace.
- You also will be able to apply to become an Associate Member of the Institute. This means that you will be able to use the following letters after your name “AMinstLM” which will make your CV stand out from the rest!
- This valuable training will enhance your prospects of employment or advancement, and enhance your impact with customers, fellow professionals and employers.
Learners will complete the following core modules:
Solving problems and making decisions
Understanding the communication process
Giving briefings and making presentations
Understanding how to establish an effective team
Setting team objectives
Leading and motivating a team effectively
Understanding training and coaching
Delegating Authority in the workplace
Planning and leading a complex team activity
Understanding the organisation and its context
Understanding Customer Service standards and requirements
Candidates may choose from the following course options totaling a minimum of nine credits:
Understand how to lead effective meetings 2 Credits
Management Communication 4 Credits
Understanding Conflict management in the workplace 1 Credit
Developing Your leadership styles 4 Credits
Understanding quality management in the workplace 2 Credits
Understanding Negotiating and networking in the Organisation 1 credit
Who should attend?
The Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management is ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities.
The qualification particularly supports practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
- Online Diploma Only £1599
- Diploma – Plus Five Days Training – ongoing monthly leadership coaching support £2099
- ILM Diploma: depending on your pace of learning – 300 – 360 hours plus assessme
Diploma or Diploma plus Training
Online Level 3 Diploma Only:
- Access to Hallmark’s structured online learning site with extensive ILM learning resources to help you with your studies.
- Unlimited assistance from your dedicated tutor to assist you in completing your assignment and applying your learning to working practices.
- Membership to ILM
- Your Level 3 Qualification Certification
Level 3 Diploma Plus 5 Days Practical Leadership Training
In addition to the above you will also receive:
- Five full days of high impact practical training
- Up to six hours telephone coaching with your dedicated leadership coach . Your coach will help you apply your learning to the workplace, build upon your strengths, refine your leadership skills and tackle work based challenges.
- Delicious light lunch & refreshments
- Training Course Handbook
- Your work based action plan
- We are confident you will feel that you have received a specialised learning experience unique to your needs. If you are not fully satisfied after completing up to 50% of your course we offer a 100% money back guarantee