In today’s competitive marketplace, providing a high level of customer service is a necessity for an organisation’s continued survival. This course equips you with the competencies to lead and coordinate a service team, engage members and facilitate performance to ensure quality of service.
By conclusion of the course, participants will understand the role of service manager, be able to establish and maintain standards and utilise various team leading strategies to ensure standards and service targets are met.
The small group settings of up to twelve candidates is designed to be highly participative and practical with significant time for individual guidance. Throughout this practical training and mentoring program you will learn valuable skills, recognise how to maximise your strengths, challenge your limitations and refine your leadership skills.
In addition to training will also receive three hours of online or telephone sessions before and after training days with your dedicated Personal Leadership Mentor.
You may choose to attend the training sessions as a standalone programs or continue to study this subject with Hallmark Online Learning to achieve:
The Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
You will be able to study for your Certificate at your own pace through Hallmark Online Learning. You will receive:
- Step by step structured learning materials
- Unlimited tutorial support
- Access to extensive management and leadership learning resources.
Upon completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Recognize and meet customer needs and requirements effectively.
- Plan, lead and monitor the work of teams to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Utilize various motivational and leadership strategies to enhance the performance of team members.
- Maintain, uphold and improve the quality and standards throughout their area of responsibility.
- Manage quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The costs and impacts of poor customer service on your organisation
- Knowing and meeting your customer’s needs and expectations
- Maintaining and improving your service standards in your team
- Understanding how your customer experiences your services
- Adopting a confident, consistent approach to ensure great service and establish norms of good practice in your team
- Planning, organizing and monitoring work of a team to ensure service excellence
- Understanding what ignites individual and team performance
- Motivating and engaging a team to maximize performance
- Understanding the communication process
- Problem solving and making decisions in fast paced environments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Essential elements of successful communication
- Building rapport and credibility with verbal communication
- Responding constructively to customer problems
- Service recovery and implementing improvements for the enhancement of customer service
Who should attend?
This course is intended for team leaders with some management experience or potential and practising junior and middle managers. This course may also be of interest to managers and team leaders wishing to coach and develop staff performance toward a customer-focused culture.
- £699 Training only
- £1195 Training plus ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Training only: 3 days
- ILM Certificate: depending on your pace of learning – 100 – 130 hours plus assessment
Training or Training plus ILM Qualification
Course Fees includes:
- Three days of high impact training
- A total of three hours online personal leadership coaching before and after training to help you build upon your strengths, challenge weaknesses and refine your leadership skills.
- Delicious light lunch & refreshments
- Course Handbook
- Your customised written action plan
If you choose to study the ILM Level 3 Certificate in addition to the above you will also receive:
- Access to Hallmark’s structured online learning site with a step by step study guide and access to extensive ILM leadership and Management resources to help you with your studies.
- Unlimited access to a tutor to assist you in completing your studies, your assignment and applying your learning to working practices.
- Membership to ILM
- Your Level 3 qualification certification
- We are confident you will feel that you have received a specialised learning experience unique to your needs. If you are not fully satisfied after completing up to 50% of your course we offer a 100% money back guarantee